The Thornybush Nature Reserve haven just over five hours from Johannesburg has scooped several world firsts, for both conservation and hospitality, and this is where you’ll find N’Kaya Lodge. Ideal for a quiet, peaceful safari, the lodge offers the kind of grace and comfort to put one’s mind at ease and appreciate timeless African days.
Lions roar in the distance as thirsty elephants come to drink from the watering holes, and N’Kaya is situated so as to expose visitors to the very best of these encounters. On a hilltop and under the shade of whispering trees, the lodge has monumental views of the surrounding savannah that carpets the exalted Drakensberg mountain range. With a near perfect year-round climate, the park provides lucrative game and night drives, as well as bush explorations on foot.
Enchanting moments are spent in the luxury of 4 thatched double suites, each with private lounges and twin en-suite conveniences. Amani African Spa offers wellbeing for the body and mind. The chalets are built around a pool area and close to superb bar, dining, and lounge facilities, with an outside boma area for star-filled dining.
- Far removed from civilisation guaranteeing full tranquillity and repose
- Captivating views of the Drakensberg Mountains and the grassy savannah plains
- 4 exclusive double suites with flexibility for either 8 single en-suite facilities, or 4 spacious self-contained suites
- Beautiful boma area for night-time dining around a crackling fire
- Excellent bar, lounge and dining area, as well as an inviting pool area