Serondella Game Lodge, or “place of the elephant”, allows guests to share patronage with these magnificent creatures in the renowned setting of Thornybush Nature Reserve. Varied accommodation choices cater for families and the abundant wildlife is, without question, splendid for everyone.
A riverine wonderland, Serondella sits comfortably on the banks of a tributary to the dry Monwana River, adjacent to the world-famous Kruger National Park. The viewing hides afford bird enthusiasts sensational photograph opportunities of 507 different winged species, as well as of indigenous animal species that frequent the area. Encyclopaedic guides offer tailored safari experiences in open Land Rovers, and on foot.
As intimate as it is comfortable, 3 Luxury Suites for 8 guests present marvellous views of the watering hole from broad windows in both the bedroom and bathroom. In addition, there is the optional Family Suite, accommodating 8 guests with 2 suites downstairs and one upstairs, with an open fireplace. Enjoy the welcome surprise of a bush/boma dinner or a sunset meal from the viewing hides—memories that will imprint for years to come.
- Flexibility of 3 Luxury Suites or one self-contained Family Suite, each accommodating 8 guests
- Set on the banks of a tributary to the dry Monwana River, neighbour to the Kruger National Park
- Viewing hides from which to spot and photograph hundreds of bird and animal species
- Customised safaris in open vehicles with experienced rangers and trackers
- Bush/boma dinners or sunset dining from the viewing hides