Set on the cool riverine banks of the Olifants River in the 40,000-hectare Balule Private Nature Reserve inside the greater Kruger National Park, Pondoro Game Lodge offers its visitors comfort, sophistication, elegance and a truly unforgettable African safari.
Enjoy daily morning and evening safaris in open vehicles that will venture off-road and seek out the Big 5 and other plains game. The vehicles are limited and only two are allowed at a sighting so exclusivity is ensured. Plus: you'll have the expert guidance of Pondoro's rangers and trackers.
This small, exclusive lodge has 5 Suites and 3 Chalets all tastefully decorated with African décor. Suites have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, mosquito nets, lounge areas, outside shower, and private wooden decks with rock-pool-style plunge pools. African-meets-modern cuisine is served on a main deck high up in the tree canopy. The award-winning wine cellar complements meals and the Serenity Spa where you will be treated to the sounds of cascading waterfalls.
- Award-winning lodge in Balule Private Nature Reserve inside Greater Kruger National Park
- Luxury Suites with private plunge pools, and Chalet accommodation with all the bells and whistles
- Game drives with qualified guides and trackers, off-road driving, and evening drives with spotlight
- Three hides for game-watching and nature walks
- Award-winning wine cellar, fine dining and Serenity Spa on site