With rough-clad walls, gentle curves and plenty of African charisma, Garonga Safari Camp is a sensuous safari lodge in the Makalali Private Game Reserve outside the Kruger National Park near the Timbavati Game Reserve.
Morning game drives, walking safaris, night drives and a sleep-out tree house offer a range of outdoor experiences for you to choose from. Try some peaceful meditation on the rocks, an aromatherapy treatment in the open gazebo, revitalizing open-air baths or the total tranquillity of a night under the stars. Feel like some exercise? No problem. Just skip the morning game drive and line up for the ‘exercise wilderness walk’ instead.
The camp has tented double rooms and a magnificent thatched Suite complete with a private pool. All have been lavishly draped in white linen, decorated with an African theme and have en-suite bathrooms, private patios and additional outdoor showers. The living area oozes equal amounts of charm and sophistication with an elevated viewing deck.
- Set in the Makalali Private Game Reserve, just west of the Kruger National Park
- An authentic African experience, from the décor down to the surrounding countryside
- A wide variety of interesting activities to experience
- Exclusive and luxurious accommodation with great amenities
- The camp is a proud member of the Classic Safari Camps of Africa