Singita Lebombo Lodge sits among the euphorbia trees on the remote cliffs of the Kruger National Park, bringing something different to an experience of the reserve. The combination of the chic loft-style Suites and the dramatic landscape make this lodge a breath of fresh air in a world of luxury safaris.
The lodge’s location within a private concession of the eastern Kruger National Park will make you think you are in untouched Africa - the scenery here is in stark contrast to that of the rest of the park. Back at the lodge the executive chef fuses local ingredients with a contemporary international style and serves this extraoridnary meals in the boma by fire and starlight. With a high concentration of game (including the Big 5) as well as a library, gym, health spa, wine cellar and swimming pool all your holiday needs will be met.
15 Suites dot the hills above the N’wanetsi River giving you marvellous views of the surrounding bush and foothills. Chandeliers are juxtaposed with a ceiling of wooden javelins, earthen colours and glass walls. Inside and outside showers as well as your own private game-viewing deck completes this African home.
- Located within the eastern Kruger National Park
- Situated on remote cliffs and among euphorbia trees ensures a different safari experience
- Elevated, modern, loft-style Suites with views over the park
- Exciting activities like bush walks and mountain-biking
- Outdoor showers with each Suite enabling guests to shower under the African stars