On the far eastern edges of the Kruger National Park near Mozambiques’s border, a remote and environmentally-rich escape awaits on a 15,000ha Singita Kruger Park. Two exclusive lodges - Singita Lebombo and Singita Sweni – embrace the lush woodland overlooking the N’wanetsi and Sweni rivers and promise an African safari experience like no other in South Africa’s most popular wildlife destination.
In an area renowned for its incredible Big 5 population and numerous wildlife sightings, visitors will be thrilled to spot either (or all) of Singita’s four celebrated lion prides. Exploring the terrain on foot brings you eye-to-eye with the wildlife while twice-daily game drives at times when the areas inhabitants are most active are sure to yield exciting results.
Singita has long been revered as one of the leading forces in environmentally-conscious and sustainable conservation tourism. The two lodges at Singita ensure that they leave minimal impact on the surrounding habitats without compromising on luxury. With only 15 suites at Singita Lebombo Lodge and a mere 6 at Singita Sweni Lodge, visitors will be enthralled by the superb service and added comforts such as a wine cellar and bush spa.
- Singita is located in a remote corner of the Kruger Park, near the Mozambican border, and shares its wildlife—including the Big 5
- There is an airstrip in Singita which is served by daily flights from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Aside from game drives and bush walks, other activities include seasonal fishing, community tours, and archery
- The two lodges offer exclusive and luxury accommodation and service
- Singita is home to an impressive four lion pride