Set among knobthorn and jackalberry trees along the meandering Manyeleti River, Simbambili Game Lodge has views over extensive savannah grasslands that teem with wildlife, in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Enjoy the extraordinary and unique wildlife of Africa, whether you choose to linger at a close encounter with a predator or study the extensive array of birds and insects. The rangers and trackers all undergo extensive formal and informal training and will astound you with their ability to track big game on foot, or in an open vehicle safari. Fascinating insights will be conveyed about this extraordinary environment.
Inconspicuous among dense indigenous trees, lie 8 individually hand crafted Moroccan-style Suites. Sensitively designed to blend with the environment and carefully positioned to enhance privacy, they are sophisticated yet simple. Each Suite has spectacular views whether from the en-suite bathrooms and salas or individual private plunge pools. All this is complemented by elegant cuisine, a selection of fine wines from the cellar and by the warmth of true African hospitality. The lodge also boasts an Amani African Spa, the perfect place to be pampered between game drives.
- 5-star property, part of the Thornybush Collection of safari lodges
- In the northern section of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve on a private concession
- Only 8 Suites ensuring an exclusive experience with attentive service
- Romantic Moroccan-style suites with salas, plunge pools and magnificent views
- Amani African Spa facility on-site offering a variety of treatments