Savanna Safari Lodge can be found on a private concession in the western section of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. The tented suites combine the romance of a tented roof and the luxury of an exclusive lodge. Resting among indigenous bush and trees, it provides peace and privacy.
Daily game drives are taken in state-of-the-art, custom designed Land Rovers. The Savanna supplies endless photographic memories – from early-dawn mist veiling the bush to the distant mountains swallowing the setting sun.
Savanna has 4 Luxury and 3 Executive Suites. All the tents have Bedouin-style draped ceilings below tented roofs and private patios facing floodlit waterholes. The Executive Suites are larger and also have their own plunge pools. The 2 bedroomed Savanna Suite is under thatch and combines 2 luxurious en suite rooms with an inter-connecting lounge. Gourmet dining blends traditional local dishes with the best international fair complemented with award-winning wines. Meals are served on the dining patio or in a fire-lit boma often to the stirring voices of a local choir. Other facilities include a spacious patio and lounge, swimming pool, viewing loft, library and spa treatments.
- On a private concession in the western section of Sabi Sand Game Reserve with further extensive traversing rights, ensuring excellent game-viewing opportunities
- Highly-qualified rangers and trackers that have been in the industry for a long time
- 'Out of Africa’ luxury tented lodge with various accommodation options
- A close-knit team of friendly staff, always going the extra mile
- Easy access from Newington Gate