Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge is located on a private concession in the southern part of the Sabi Sand Region.
Each morning and evening, safaris drives take you through a wide variety of habitats, allowing you to view the vast interactions of the wild. Your game ranger and Shangaan tracker will take you deep into the bush by open Land Rover, or on foot - close enough to share in a thrilling encounter with Africa's beautiful wild creatures!
Earth Lodge is sculpted deep into the earth and is inspired by natural textures, colours and shapes. Each of the 13 Suites is individually decorated with specially commissioned furnishings, a secluded plunge pool and open-air shower, with the added benefit of having a personal butler. The ultra-luxurious Amber Presidential Suite is vast and boasts its own exercise room, steam room, study, and kitchen. The boma is built from roots and makes a dramatic backdrop for dinners under an African Sky. Earth Nature Spa offers advanced skin and body treatments, while dining is just as luxurious an experience, with dishes that are beautifully styled and delicious to boot.
- Ultra-luxurious five-star lodge in game-laden southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Sabi Sabi has many years of experience in the safari industry and it shows in their service and constant attention to detail
- Excellent on-site spa facilities, themed dinners, romantic touches, community tours, and even photographic tuition
- Benefit of having a personal butler
- Excellent cuisine with everything from healthy to simply decadent on offer