On a private concession in the northern Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Nkorho Bush Lodge takes full advantage of its pristine location.
Game drives and nature walks are a real treat in the Sabi Sand and at Nkorho Bush Lodge it is no exception. Qualified guides and trackers will take you out on early-morning and late-afternoon game drives or on nature walks to discover all that this world-famous reserve has to offer - from the Big 5 to the Little 5 (elephant shrew, ant lion, rhino beetle, buffalo weaver and leopard tortoise) and everything between.
Nkorho has 6 thatched Chalets and 1 Honeymoon Suite with en-suite bathrooms, contemporary décor and furnishings coupled with total privacy. The main lodge opens out on to a marvellous wooden deck with open sides and thatched top that drops into a large infinity pool before disappearing into the open plains, with a passing parade of wildlife. Dinner is a splendid affair in the traditional, open-air boma with a cosy log fire and the sound of African drums to set the mood.
- Small, family-owned and managed lodge ensuring an exclusive safari experience
- Good value property in the game-rich northern part of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Infinity pool and unique rock pool for cooling down in during hot summer months
- Homely atmosphere with friendly staff and personal service
- Easy access from Hoedspruit Airport