Home to sweeping views of the surrounding bushveld and Sand River, warm and cosy interiors, as well as the MalaMala game, the intimate MalaMala Sable Camp accommodates a maximum of 14 guests — ideal for those looking for a private safari experience.
MalaMala Game Reserve is one of the oldest private game reserves in South Africa and was also one of the first reserves to progress from hunting wildlife to photographing it. View the majestic Big 5 — elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo, and leopard — as well as cheetah and wild dog on guided game drives. Make use of MalaMala’s photographic vehicle that will enable you to capture the perfect shot.
Five luxury suites are on offer as well as the two-bedroom Lion’s Den Suite that comprises of two en-suite bathrooms joined by a spacious sitting room. Each room has “his” and “hers” bathrooms, climate control, a minibar, safe, tea/coffee facilities, and a telephone. Between safaris, relax in the library with a book, enjoy a drink at the bar, cool off in the sparkling swimming pool located in the flood plain below, and look out for passing game from the safari deck.
- Located on MalaMala private game reserve between Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Reserve
- Accommodates a maximum of 14 guests but can be reserved exclusively for between 10 and 18 guests
- Offers an intimate safari experience
- Guests can see the Big 5 as well as cheetah and wild dog
- Library, bar, safari deck, and pool