Londolozi Pioneer Camp is one of five Londolozi camps situated along the Sand River within the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Sitting next to Founders Camp, Pioneer Camp is a Relais & Châteaux masterpiece channelling Ralph Lauren style meets Out of Africa adventure.
Londolozi Private Game Reserve is a 16,000 hectare safari destination situated in the heart of the famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the western border of the Kruger National Park. Londolozi has been tracking the complex stories of their many, many resident leopards for the last half-century. Only when you are in the bush - less than a few metres from one of these magnificent creatures - can you truly grasp the spirit of what Londolozi aims to achieve.
Pioneer Camp could be considered the most exclusive lodge in the entire Kruger National Park, with accommodation limited to only 3 Suites. Pioneer Camp can be converted into a private bush hideaway - for families or small groups - by linking its 3 luxury Suites with glass walkways. The décor is tasteful Victorian elegance with modern accents of marble chrome, and mahogany - and each suite has a private pool and large deck area. There are also world-class facilities available such as a yoga deck, a cub’s den, a professional photo studio and a fitness centre.
- Pioneer Camp is part of the Relais & Châteaux portfolio
- Setting the standard in conservation efforts
- One of the most exclusive lodges in the Kruger National Park with only 3 Suites
- Can be used on an exclusive use basis for a family or friends travelling together
- Décor delicately balances cream and chocolate brown with glass and wood