Leopard Hills Safari Lodge is a 10,000 hectare private concession in the western sector of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Built on a hill that overlooks a natural waterhole in the perennial Sand River, it is a sanctuary for many bird species and host to wallowing hippos and basking crocodiles, as it gently flows to the heartbeat of Africa.
The main attraction, of course, is the abundance of wildlife species that inhabit the reserve. Early-morning and late-afternoon/evening game drives and bush walks, in search of Africa's big game, are conducted by the expert rangers in state-of-the-art Land Rovers, which have been specifically designed for Leopard Hills.
Each of the 8 Luxurious glass-fronted Suites, complete with their own sundeck and rock plunge pool, have superb views of the African bush and beyond. Leopard Hills has romantic bathrooms, which include double indoor and outdoor showers and large windows that open to glorious views. Disperse the heat on the open-air veranda, or submerge yourself in the cool swimming pool’s water. The library is a peaceful setting where you are welcome to browse through a large selection of literature and African Journals.
- Part of the exclusive Seasons in Africa portfolio of properties
- Perfectly situated in the game-rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Views over natural waterhole of perennial Sand River
- Extremely luxurious Suites with own plunge pools and outdoor showers
- Only 8 Suites accommodating a maximum of 16 guests, affording you an exclusive safari experience with first class service