Jaci’s Sabi House invites you out into the bush, away from travelling crowds and unfamiliar exchanges, and towards pristine isolation and intimate wildlife viewing. Sabi Sand Region is one of South Africa’s most rewarding safari destinations. Visitors should keep an eye out for the Big 5 and sightings of endangered species such as wild dogs.
Sharing an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Game Reserve shares its prolific abundance of wildlife. Two rivers cross Sabi Sand grounds and bring spectacular sightingsfrom predator and plains game to varying birdlife. The reserve’s lion and elephant population are frequently spotted here through twice-daily game drives.
With a limited number of guests, the Main Lodge House and separate Guest Cottage offers enough space for a small group while still maintaining a sense of tranquil isolation. There is a master bedroom at the main house and two twin bedrooms in the cottage. Both homes have bold interior design themes but maintain an earthy feel throughout owing to the natural wood, exposed thatch and that authentic African touch.
- Main Lodge House and private Guest Cottage separated by a boma and gardens
- Maximum of 6 and minimum of 4 guests
- Private chef, on-site field guide and game viewing vehicle
- Indigenous garden, swimming pool, and fire pit
- Regular outdoor campfire dining experiences
- Exclusive-use home in the heart of Big 5 country