Arathusa Safari Lodge is a spectacular safari lodge located in the Sabi Sand Region, adjacent to the Kruger National Park. In addition to twice-daily game drives, here you can enjoy an ‘armchair safari’ with rooms and a communal living area overlooking a busy waterhole that attracts herds of animals throughout the day.
The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is a collection of private reserves sharing unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. And the best part? The reserve is renowned for Big 5 game-viewing! Reconnect with nature on game drives and bush walks that will bring you closer to Africa than you ever could have imagined. And once darkness falls, dine under the African stars with a traditional boma experience.
Accommodation at Arathusa consists of 9 Standard and 4 Luxury Rooms. Each chalet has a large net-draped bed, air conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a outdoor shower. The Standard Rooms enjoy private verandas overlooking the waterhole. The Luxury Rooms are more private, located a little walk away from the main area and boast large decks and private plunge pools facing the bush.
- Located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, excellent for Big 5 game-viewing
- Family-run lodge, ensuring a warm and personalised service
- Overlooks a large waterhole attracting game throughout the day
- Safari spa available for an invigorating treatments
- Al fresco dinners in a traditional boma