Lion Sands Tinga Lodge is the safari escape you have been waiting for. Located in the southern Kruger National Park and bordering the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Tinga provides an array of activities to enjoy in a typical tranquil bush setting.
Less than a 30 minute drive from Skukuza Airport, this intimate lodge incorporates 9 spacious and luxurious Suites, dotted along the banks of the Sabie River. With daily game drives and bush walks available, you also have the option to partake in guided river walks, hippo tours, bird-watching, astronomy or a local village interaction. For the adventurous, a night out in a treehouse is a must have on any bucket list.
The Suites have spectacular views, five-star amenities, air conditioning and private decks with your own plunge pool, providing a haven of relaxation after a day out in the African bush. The main lodge is reminiscent of a bygone era, with high thatched ceilings and comfy lounges which open on to a wooden dining deck. The More family’s hospitality resonates strongly at Tinga, as the staff work endlessly to provide you with a stay you will never forget.
- Riverside views and wildlife-viewing directly from the Suites and guest areas
- Big 5 private concession in Kruger National Park bordering the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Variety of safari activities and experiences on offer
- Close proximity to Skukuza Airport for ease of access
- Only 9 spacious Luxury Suites ensuring an intimate and personal safari experience