Take a swift drive away from the Kruger National Park and you will be forgiven for believing you have been transported to a different country entirely. Standing on a 64 hectare farm and at the end of a Jacaranda-lined dirt road, the 200-year old Highgrove House boutique hotel is ready to show born-romantics the dreamy country getaway of a lifetime.
With Highgrove House Luxury Tours conveniently operating from the hotel, visitors will be shuttled from and to OR Tambo and Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. Day trips to the picturesque Panorama Route and Kruger National Park are available at the snap of a finger, while animal interaction tours to Moholoholo Sanctuary and the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre are also on offer.
With only 8 elegantly decorated Suites, this 5-star country hotel has made personalised and dedicated service a priority. Guests can choose to stay in the Standard Luxury Suites, the Executive Garden Suites or the Executive Orchard Suites. Spend a morning working up a sweat on the numerous trails, prolong the afternoon with a swim, or treatment at the Orchard Spa before dinner at Highgrove’s award-winning restaurant, The Royal.
- 8 Suites, spa, award-winning restaurant and countless outdoor trails for walking, hiking and mountain biking
- Romantic picnics can be organised at a number of locations on the 64 hectare farm
- Kruger is only 30 minutes away while the Panorama Route can be incorporated into a day tour through the on-site Highgrove House Luxury Tours
- Highgrove House Luxury Tours shuttles guests from and to OR Tambo and KMI airport
- Personalised and dedicated service is a priority