Many people talk about experiencing Africa’s Big 5 up close, but few places guarantee as intimate and exclusive an experience as the one you’ll find at Tshukudu Game Lodge. Its accommodation is seamlessly interwoven with the African bush, the number of guests are purposefully kept quite low and its wildlife encounters will definitely get your adrenaline going.
Laying on a 5,000 hectare game reserve and framed by the rugged beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains, Tshukudu Game Lodge guarantees guests an up-close-and-personal experience of the African bushveld and its creatures. Morning and afternoon open-vehicle Game Drives are offered, but the true Tshukudu experience is to get one-on-one with the wild on the lodge’s early-morning walks chaperoned by Tshukudu’s resident cheetah.
Accommodation consists of 14 En-Suite Chalets sleeping up to 28 guests at any time, thereby making for an exclusive African bush experience. Each Chalet is air-conditioned and comes with its own private patio. The lodgings are designed so as to blend in effortlessly with its bushveld surroundings, ensuring guests truly feel they are living (and not just living in) the African bush.
- A Big 5 experience on a 5,000 hectare game reserve
- A maximum of 28 guests at any given time, thereby guaranteeing guests an exclusive stay
- Open-vehicle game drives are offered in the mornings and the afternoons
- Early-morning walking safaris are accompanied by the lodge’s resident cheetah
- Air conditioning and mosquito netting ensure you have a comfortable stay