The artistic towns of Dullstroom and White River will excite the senses and will then lead you to the tranquil surrounds of Umbhaba Lodge where picture-perfect relaxation awaits. The Hazyview lodge is the perfect base for excursions into the Kruger National Park, the resplendent Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window and Bourke’s Luck Pot Holes.
On a hillside overlooking the Sabie Valley, the lodge is an appealing getaway to the game-filled wilderness of Mpumalanga. Umbhaba spans out on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment, towering above subtropical bushveld and includes activities such as day and night safaris, helicopter excursions, hot-air ballooning, fishing, hiking and horse riding.
African Tribal Suites, Tusker Rooms and the Induna Honeymoon Suite are individually decorated and surrounded by flowing waterfalls and flourishing gardens, providing a total of 30 lavish accommodation units. The lodge facilities include an à la carte restaurant, the safari-style Burn Out Bar, conference/wedding room and a quiet lounge. A gleaming rock pool amid sprawling lawns is a glorious invitation in the heat of a Lowveld day.
- On the edge of the escarpment of the Drakensberg Mountains in Hazyview
- Excursions into the Kruger National Park, Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window and Bourke’s Luck Pot Holes
- 30 Suites with private balconies and waterfall garden surrounds
- Day and night safaris, helicopter excursions, hot-air ballooning, fishing, hiking and horse riding
- À la carte restaurant, Burn Out Bar, conference/wedding room, lounge and rock pool