Rissington Inn lies south of Hazyview in the Mpumalanga lowveld on 10 hectares of magnificent land. The award-winning farmhouse prides itself on providing a relaxed and easy-going atmosphere, with all the benefits of a stylish establishment. The owner-managed Inn has become popular with travellers from all over the world who thoroughly enjoy the ambience, setting, delicious and authentic food and the passion with which this cosy Inn is run.
The Inn is a perfect stopover to break a long journey or simply to stay at and explore the vicinity. It’s well-positioned to discover the Panorama Route and all the activities this area boasts, as well as the Kruger National Park that’s only 10 minutes away.
Set amid manicured gardens and indigenous veld, the Rissington Inn has an array of affordable room types on offer. From the smaller Courtyard Rooms to the 2 bedroomed Hillside Suites, there is an accommodation option for everyone. A swimming pool provides a refreshing reprieve from the heat and activities of the day or take a walk down the valley and enjoy some spectacular game and bird sightings.
- Perfectly positioned for a stopover en-route to the Kruger National Park, or simply to explore the surrounding area.
- Relaxed, informal establishment with stylish, affordable accommodation.
- Well-known for their farmhouse-style breakfasts and à la carte restaurant
- Popular for their friendly service and hospitality
- Plains game and bird-viewing on-site