Situated in the Perry’s Bridge Trading Post, Perry’s Bridge Hollow offers a generous helping of colonial-style comfort. Impressive baobab, fig and acacia trees spring up out of the beautiful grounds surrounding this hotel situated within minutes from the Kruger National Park and close to the dramatically scenic river canyons of the Panorama Route.
The quaint town of Hazyview sits just beyond the hotel and is home to a number of attractions including a Shangana Cultural Village and an elephant sanctuary. Yet, the most remarkable attractions are to be found just outside of town. The iconic Kruger National Park is one of the best places in South Africa for a Big 5 game drive, while the most striking way to behold the impressive rock formations of the Panorama Route is by hot-air balloon.
The 31 Twin Bedrooms and 3 Family Suites are relaxed yet sophisticated and are custom furnished to reflect a colonial interior. With its position in the heart of Perry’s Bridge Trading Post, the hotel enjoys access to a variety of dining experiences, as well as clothing boutiques, a curio shop and a tourism centre.
- Colonial-style hotel situated in the Perry’s Bridge Trading Post
- Less than 15 minutes from the Kruger National Park and close to the dramatic Panorama Route
- Situated just outside Hazyview and its attractions, including an elephant sanctuary
- 4 relaxed yet sophisticated Rooms with a colonial-style interior
- Perry’s Bridge Trading Post features restaurants, clothing boutiques, a curio shop and a tourism centre to name a few