Catering for the lifestyle of the sports-oriented and the safari-loving, Kruger Park Lodge in Hazyview, Mpumalanga, is a treat of all descriptions. This slice of wilderness dishes up luxury accommodation and outdoor excitement that is bound to keep you coming back for years to come.
Set on the banks of the Sabie River, the lodge lies on the border of South Africa’s Kruger National Park. The area is teeming with wildlife with ample opportunity for game drives and nature trails. A hippo hide can be found on the edge of the dam. A utopia for sport fanatics, the estate offers a 9-hole Gary Player-designed golf course on the river bank, plus a driving range, four tennis courts and a volleyball court. The resort is perfect for children, with three swimming pools and various playground activities.
The 233 deluxe Chalets of thatch, brick and wood blend in with the beautiful indigenous gardens, creating a peaceful village setting. All chalets include selected satellite TV, outdoor braai facilities and an open-plan lounge and kitchen area. Guests can peruse the à la carte menu at The Restaurant for a personalised dining experience.
- On the banks of the Sabie River, neighbouring the Kruger National Park
- 233 luxurious Chalets in a calm and welcoming village setting
- 9-hole golf course designed by Gary Player, along with four tennis courts, a volleyball court and three swimming pools
- Game drives to see the Big 5 and several nature trails
- Hippo hide on the edge of one of the estate’s many dams