Are you looking for a little bit more than just a safari experience? Look no further than Casa do Sol, a 4-star hotel and resort just outside of Hazyview. Here, guests have swift access to the Big 5 in South Africa’s flagship safari destination, the Kruger National Park, and a front-row seat to the Panorama Route - home to breathtaking vistas, canyons and exciting activities such as zip-lining, abseiling and hot-air ballooning.
With the Kruger National Park to the east and attractions such as Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes Luck Potholes and Pilgrim’s Rest to the west, Hazyview is superbly located for those exploring the Kruger to Canyons Biosphere Reserve Region. This area is known for its fiercely-contrasting landscape and as a result there are greatly-varying activities on offer.
Taking on a decidedly Mediterranean-village setting, Casa do Sol is a peaceful and elegant hideaway found among shaded glades, tranquil pools and manicured gardens. Guests can choose from their Casas, Suites and Villas, although their Casa Grande is undeniably the most enticing with its Jacuzzi, private pool, sauna and his and hers bathrooms.
- Only 15min from Kruger’s Phabeni Gate and just outside of Hazyview, next to the elephant sanctuary
- God’s Window, Blyde River Canyon, Pilgrim’s Rest and other attractions along the Panorama Route are easily reached
- On-site Cozinha Velha Restaurant and Chiquita’s Cocktail Bar
- Hikes, mountain bike trails, tennis courts, swimming pools, fishing and boating
- 5 golf courses in the vicinity