The large verandah of Buhala Game Lodge in Kruger National Park overlooks the serene Crocodile River as it makes its way across one of Africa’s largest game reserves, inhabited by diverse and abundant wildlife - including the Big 5. From the beautifully furnished rooms and stunning facilities to exciting safari activities and access to the exclusive Leopard Creek Golf Course, this is a Kruger experience par excellence.
This private lodge offers an exceptional wildlife experience through safaris with experienced guides along with exciting early morning Bush Walks and night drives available. In-between you can choose from the range of relaxing treatments on offer at the open bush spa or indulge in a round of Golf surrounded by African wilderness.
Accommodation comes in 4 categories: Standard Rooms, Kruger Park Rooms with large windows facing the river, Kruger Park Balcony Rooms with river-view private balconies and 2 secluded Elephant Garden Suites with shared splash pool, private outdoor sitting area and outdoor showers. Stays can be booked on a B&B basis or inclusive of dinner - an enticing option given the excellent cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list at the restaurant.
- Situated on the Crocodile River’s southern bank within the Kruger National Park
- A family-owned and run business
- Affords the rare opportunity to play on Leopard Creek Golf Course amid resident wildlife
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar known for fine cuisine and exemplary wine selection plus open deck bush spa offering various treatments
- Safaris with experienced rangers, early morning walks and even night drives can be arranged