The intimacy of encountering animals in their natural environment while on foot will be unlike anything you have imagined. Senalala Luxury Safari Camp provides this authentic opportunity to walk within Big 5 territory, accompanied by a qualified guide with over two decades of experience in the wild.
Senalala camp can be found in Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger area. Set within 60,000ha of land on the western edge of the Kruger National Park, the bushveld surrounding Senala is home to countless species indigenous to the area. Game viewing follows the Tsiri river but your safari vehicle can go off-road for special sightings.
There are 8 en-suite chalets with a shower and standing bath. All are air-conditioned and have access to Senalala’s pool and gym (Senalala being one of few camps in Klaserie to boast gym facilities). Other amenities include Wi-Fi, a digital library, and a small selection of books. Senalala provides a fully-catered-for dining experience and encourages dining out on game drives, completely immersed in nature, with time to relax in the heart of the African bush.
- Big 5 authentic African safari experience
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park
- Real walking safari with hopes to encounter different animals on foot
- 8 luxury chalets, ideal for family or social gatherings
- Access to outdoor pool, gym, digital library, selection of books, and a conference centre