Gomo Gomo Game Lodge is a comfortable and intimate safari lodge in Klaserie, a private reserve next to the Timbavati Private Game Reserve which shares an unfenced boundary with the Kruger National Park. With back-to-basics comfort belying its unique position, a hearty living area and excellent guides with a passion for the wilderness and its wildlife, you can expect nothing short of the classic African safari experience here.
Your personal ranger and Shangaan tracker take you on dawn patrols and evening parades through some of the best game-viewing territory in the region. Lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, zebra and many more plains species regularly make appearances and the birding is excellent with over 300 species recorded here.
Accommodation consists of fully furnished, brick-and-thatch Chalets all with en-suite bathrooms. During the day you can relax on the deck in the shade of a century-old weeping boer bean tree or cool down in the plunge pool. At night the camp is lit by kerosene flares which contribute to the true bush safari ambience and experience.
- With a traversing area of 6000 hectares, Gomo Gomo allows guests to explore a diverse landscape
- Locate and appreciate numerous mammals and birds, including the famous Big 5
- Comfortable accommodation with a luxurious flair
- Swimming pool complete with loungers for when you just want to unwind
- Friendly staff and efficient service