Baobab Ridge is a stylish safari sanctuary for those in search of exclusive luxuries and exciting Big 5 encounters. The lodge caters for every comfort a guest may desire along with the added excitement of evening games drives in search of the elusive leopard, wild dog, and lion.
Found in Mpumalanga’s Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, Baobab Ridge is in an area forming part of the greater Kruger National Park. The area is enclosed with an electric fence allowing guests to move freely from the lodge to their chalets, the outdoor boma, or the swimming pool overlooking a waterhole frequented by wildlife.
Baobab Ridge’s six luxury cottages boast en-suite bathrooms with a shower and large tub, a private terrace, as well as a lounge with coffee and tea facilities. The lone family cottage has two bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, as well as a lounge and terrace. The main lodge has a bar, lounge area, dining room, Wi-Fi access, and outdoor terraces for guests to enjoy when not relaxing in the privacy of their chalet or exploring the bush.
- Cottages can be booked exclusively for ultimate intimacy in the wild
- The outdoor swimming pool overlooks a waterhole
- Guests can enjoy outdoor dining in the boma beneath the African night sky
- Game drives and walking safaris take visitors on exhilarating adventures into the bush to encounter the Big 5
- In Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, part of the greater Kruger area