Kapama Southern Camp is situated in the southernmost section of Kapama Private Game Reserve between the northern Drakensberg Mountains and the Greater Kruger National Park. It offers luxury safari accommodation in a tranquil setting that is ideal for nature lovers wanting to get away from the stress of city life.
Go on exciting game drives with experienced rangers and trackers and spot the Big 5 (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo) roaming the area. Be pampered in the wellness centre or take a dip in the refreshing swimming pool from where you can spot some of the many animals that often pass by.
All Standard Suites are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, safe boxes, insect screens and air conditioning. There are also Luxury Suites, which are en-suite and fully equipped with shower and baths, air conditioning, mini-bar fridge and a romantic fireplace. Keep an eye on the magnificently coloured birds just outside your Suite or sit on your patio while enjoying a morning coffee.
- 5-star accommodation with fantastic features and amenities
- Set in the Kapama Private Game Reserve near the Greater Kruger National Park
- Perfect for those with a keen interest in nature and exploring the African wild
- Big 5 game drives with experienced guides and trackers
- Unwind with a couple of treatments at the wellness centre or lounge by the pool