Located within the massive Kapama Private Game Reserve, Kapama River Lodge is set against the backdrop of the Drakensberg Mountains and is the largest private game lodge in the Kruger National Park. Despite this, the service is unmatched in its quality and staying at this lodge is an absolute pleasure in every aspect.
A host of activities are available to guests including hot-air ballooning, clay-pigeon shooting and bushveld sleep-outs. View the Big 5 on early morning and evening game drives, accompanied by experienced game rangers and discover the wonder of the African bush and its majestic inhabitants. There is also a fantastic wellness centre where you can relax and enjoy a massage.
Kapama River Lodge has 64 Suites in total. Each of these feature full en-suite bathrooms and a terrace from which you can spot animals drinking at the permanent waterhole nearby. There is a large rim-flow swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers from where you will be able to spot game just outside the perimeter of the camp.
- Plenty of activities including Big 5 game drives and even hot-air ballooning
- Unwind with a day of massages and other treatments at the wellness centre
- Luxurious accommodation and exceptional quality of service
- Own private terrace from which you can view wildlife
- Large rim-flow swimming pools with sun loungers – catch some rays and observe the nearby wildlife!