The Peech is a well-appointed boutique hotel in the heart of Sandton and the brainchild of Yorkshireman James Peech. With its emphasis on exclusivity, this small hotel effortlessly sets itself apart from the massive hotels dotted around the area. It is located in the suburb of Melrose, just a stone’s throw away from Melrose Arch, and a short drive from Rosebank and Sandton - so you can head into the hustle and bustle when you please or just kick back beside the sparkling swimming pool.
With more trees per square km than any other city in the world, Johannesburg really is the world's greenest city. And this is especially true of Melrose. Plus: just short drive away is Sandton’s thriving business district which houses an array of restaurants, bars and shopping malls.
Accommodation consists of 16 bedrooms split into Luxury Rooms, a Business Suite, and Luxury Suites. All rooms and suites come complete with plenty of amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning and private bathrooms.
- Luxury rooms with plenty of features
- Quiet, relaxing location not far from Sandton
- Emphasis on exclusivity and privacy
- Chic in-house restaurant with seasonal menu
- Friendly and helpful staff are always ready to assist
- Variety of restaurants, bars, and shopping malls close by