Johannesburg’s ‘Upper East Side’, Sandton, is the constantly in motion and always fashionable central business district of the city. Sandton Sun hotel adjoins Sandton City, one of Africa’s most prestigious malls, and is just a convenient skywalk away from the Sandton Convention Centre. It also offers a complimentary Gautrain shuttle—convenience at its finest.
From this truly enviable location, high-end shopping, business hotspots and top attractions are at your fingertips. Nelson Mandela Square and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange are within walking distance while in under half an hour visitors could be teeing off at Bryanston Country Club or flirting with Lady Luck at Montecasino. With car hire, transfer and shuttle services as well as theatre, restaurant and tour reservations available through the hotel, exploring is simply easy.
And yet, the onsite facilities are such that you might be tempted to stay in. The Sandton Sun’s dignified and stylish accommodation comes in a dizzying array of options from Studio and Standard Rooms through Superior and Executive configurations to a selection of decadent Suites. Meanwhile, a fitness centre, outdoor pool, spa, business suites and dining facilities cover all the bases.
- Perfectly placed five-star accommodation in Johannesburg’s own ‘Upper East Side’
- Concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, complimentary Gautrain shuttles, reservations, 24-hour room service and more
- An array of room configurations with wheelchair accessible rooms on request
- Baby cots and high chairs available for those with little ones in tow
- Popular San Restaurant and Bar and San Deck are participating auction wines establishments