Located in the sprawling expanse of Sandton City—undeniably Johannesburg’s most prestigious and well-known shopping centre—is Garden Court hotel. With Sandton’s Gautrain station within walking distance, as well as the JSE and Sandton Central Park—affordability and convenience await those passing through. This is the ideal location for a visitor who wants to be in the centre of it all in South Africa’s capital city.
Sandton is considered the home of Johannesburg’s upper classes and the place where residents and locals alike go to see and be seen. This is unsurprising considering the international stores, top-class restaurants, and numerous other attractions found in the area. With the added benefit of the Sandton Gautrain station nearby, the rest of the city (as well as the international airport) can also be easily reached.
Accommodation at Garden Court hotel consists of its Standard Rooms and Family Rooms, the former of which has either 1 queen or 2 double beds, while the later has 2 double beds. Both configurations offer en-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee facilities, air-conditioning, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi.
- Conveniently located at Sandton City
- A 6-minute walk from the JSE, a short walk from the Gautrain’s Sandton station, and a 14-minute walk from Sandton Central Park
- Affordable and conveniently located for business or leisure
- Onsite amenities: Riffs Bar and Grill, outdoor swimming pool with garden and patio, plus 2 conference rooms
- Sandton Convention Centre is next door while Sandton Sun Spa is nearby