With a prime location in the vibey, upmarket suburb of Sandton, the Courtyard Hotel is a superb base from which to explore the area and Johannesburg at large. Filled to the brim with popular restaurants, chic bars, and a vast array of world-class stores selling all manner of fine things—guests will have plenty diversions to keep them entertained.
At the beginning of the 20th century, Sandton was thought of as the suburb of the gentleman, dotted by expansive properties with manicured lawns, hiding sprawling manor houses. Today, its distinctive skyline is laced with soaring skyscrapers and it has garnered a reputation as Joburg’s most important financial and business district.
With private access, a fully-equipped kitchenette, and a choice of Studio, and 1-2 bedroom Luxury Rooms, guests will have all they need to ensure an enjoyable stay. In addition, the hotel offers an intimate lounge area, secure parking, a courtesy bar, 24-hr security, same-day laundry, in-room dining by arrangement, and a refreshing pool and an outdoor area surrounded by manicured lawns. Each room boasts a lounge area, air-conditioning, dining room table, satellite TV, and an electronic safe.
- Located in Sandton, known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’
- Private access en-suite rooms each with a kitchenette, lounge area, dining room table, satellite TV, air-conditioning, and safe
- Choice between Studio and 1-2 bedroom Luxury Rooms
- Close to Sandton’s Gautrain station, Sandton City, and Nelson Mandela Square
- The hotel boasts an intimate lounge area, courtesy bar, 24-hr security, secure parking, and swimming pool