In Johannesburg it does not get more high-end than the Sandton district, the most important financial and business district in South Africa, if not sub-Saharan Africa, and boasting one of the continent’s most prestigious shopping centres. Tucked away in the premier Atholl suburb is Atholl Guest House offering a prime location from which to get about town and to or from OR Tembo International plus seclusion and affordable upmarket luxury. Need we say more?
Business travellers will find themselves close to the business centres and the largest stock exchange in Africa. The shopping is to die for at the likes of fashion-forward Sandton City and vibrant Melrose Arch. The Guest House’s B&B accommodation is perfect when so many top restaurants, not to mention entertainment, nearby. Under 2km from the Gautrain offering direct trips to the airport and with convenient highway access, getting around is a breeze.
Accommodation comprises just 6 spacious and elegant suites equipped with all standard upmarket amenities. Top of the range King size beds, percale cotton linen and all-season Duck Down duvets promise a luxuriant night. Added privacy comes with enclosed patios in down-stairs roams and 2 upstairs rooms include balconies.
- Up-market accommodation in trendy Sandton that doesn’t break the bank
- Less than 2km from the Sandton Gautrain Station offering direct trips to OR Tambo Johannesburg International
- Prime location offering easy access to major highways
- Minutes from Sandton City and Melrose Arch placing high-end shopping and fine-dining close at hand
- Premium privacy - downstairs rooms each have an enclosed garden patio and 2 upstairs rooms feature balconies