The multi-award winning Court Classique Hotel Pretoria—having served diplomatic, government, business, and international travellers since 1997—has a strong pedigree in high-class accommodation. Situated in the upmarket diplomatic suburb of Arcadia, the hotel offers all-suite living, convenient facilities and easy access to Gauteng’s major business centres, restaurants and more.
Getting out and about could not be more convenient with complimentary transfers within Pretoria from 7am-6pm as well as airport transfers and day tours (subject to availability). However, with 4 conference rooms and an executive boardroom available you can also conduct business from your temporary home without difficulty. For leisure, excellent restaurants, cinema, shops, and cultural attractions are nearby.
Accommodation consists of Studio Suites and Luxury One-Bedroom Suites complete with kitchenettes, lounges, and dining areas. All standard amenities expected of a four-star establishment are provided. Kipepeo Spa offers revitalising treatments, the Orange Restaurant is open for 3 meals a day (and room service), while the Wine Cellar offers an extensive selection. Added facilities cater for mobility-impaired clients, families, and travellers passing through with pets.
- Premium location in the upmarket diplomatic suburb of Arcadia
- Easy access to major Gauteng business centres, restaurants, cultural attractions and cinemas
- Suites feature fully equipped kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms and dining, lounge and work areas
- Free transfers within Pretoria from 7 am to 6 pm, airport transfers and day tours
- Facilities include Orange restaurant and Wine Cellar, Executive Boardroom and 4 conferencing venues