Castello Di Monte is a Tuscan-style guesthouse situated on a hillside in the affluent suburb of Waterkloof Ridge in Pretoria. The peaceful setting is enhanced by gardens filled with mature olive trees and lavender bushes. It’s Italian flavour surrounded by the African landscape.
Arriving at this 3,842-square-metre estate, it is hard to image that you are in the middle of a city. The only clue being the sweeping views of Pretoria seen from the terrace, dining areas, and rooftop. The villa consists of just 9 Rooms in total: 4 Classic, 3 Terrace, one Honeymoon Suite, and one Presidential Suite. All individually styled rooms are equipped with satellite television, air-conditioning, under-floor heating, mini-bars, complimentary Wi-Fi, plus morning tea and coffee. The spacious guesthouse incorporates 7 intimate dining areas, an outdoor swimming pool, bar, sauna, steam room, and a giant chess on the rooftop.
Castello is conveniently close to the luxury trains that arrive and depart from Pretoria and the team at the guest house will gladly assist in arranging your transfers, tours or in-room beauty & wellness treatments.
- Exclusive guesthouse with only 9 Rooms
- Sweeping views over Pretoria
- Numerous dining areas, terraces, and spaces to relax in
- Roman-style swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and giant rooftop chess
- Tuscan-style estate with olive trees and lavender bushes
- In-room wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged