Set in a quiet residential suburb of Pretoria, 131 on Herbert Baker is a boutique hotel enjoying expansive views over South Africa’s administrative capital. This chic 8-bedroom hotel is a wonderful choice whether you are looking for a relaxing retreat or simply a one-night stop-over.
Located on the prestigious Herbert Baker Street, the hotel borders the Groenkloof Nature Reserve and is within close proximity to Pretoria's central business district, top shopping malls, restaurants, golf courses, gyms, hospitals, embassies, and entertainment venues.
7 Luxury Rooms each have a private balcony overlooking the city, extra-length bed, fine linen, telephone, Wi-Fi, television, air-conditioning, hairdryer, mini-bar, and digital safe. The Presidential Suite, which accommodates up to four guests, also includes a private lounge with a bar and dining area. The on-site Ristorante Grissini offers full English and continental breakfasts every day while lunch, dinner, and high tea are available on request. The hotel also offers a 24-hour in-room dining menu. If it is relaxation you are after, we recommend trying cocktails and sunshine around the courtyard swimming pool or pre-booking an in-room wellness treatment.
- Boutique hotel with personal and professional staff
- Large rooms with views from private balconies
- Gorgeous cityscape that lights up beautifully at night
- Great location in an exclusive suburb
- Onsite fine-dining restaurant
- Neighbouring Groenkloof Nature Reserve for nature walks, hikes, and mountain biking