Within the bustle of international travel, Airport Grand Hotel provides a calm pause before the next exciting step, whether homeward bound or embarking on an adventure. Situated in Johannesburg just 10 minutes from O.R. Tambo International Airport, one of the gateways to the country, this is an ideal stopover in South Africa’s ‘City of Gold’.
Complimentary transfers to the airport by the hour during the day, and by arrangement after dark, as well as to the nearby East Rand Mall, make convenience a hallmark of the experience. Business travellers and tourists alike can take advantage of easy access to major highways linking to Johannesburg and Pretoria. Otherwise, stay in and relax by the outdoor pool, unwind in the guest lounge or enjoy a drink at the Hotel Bar and Coffee Lounge.
Emerge well-rested after a night in one of the 151 rooms comprising 60 Twin Rooms (with 2 double beds) and 91 Queen Rooms. The classic and comfortable amenities include en-suite bathrooms with separate bath and shower, tea/coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, remote controlled television (selected DSTV channels), air-conditioning/heating, direct dialling telephone, digital alarm clock and safe.
- Perfect for a stopover in Johannesburg, just 10 minutes from O.R. Tambo International Airport with complimentary airport transfers available
- 24hr room service plus restaurant with breakfast and dinner buffets and a la carte lunch on offer
- South African Braai Buffet every Thursday evening
- 7 flexible venues available in separate conference centre near the main building
- Computer terminals in the lounge with free internet access