Most travellers tend to overnight in Johannesburg while en route to exciting destinations such as Cape Town or Kruger National Park. Although it is the gateway to South Africa, the City of Gold should not be quickly overlooked. A stay at Emperors Palace’s Peermont Metcourt will have your simple overnight stay turning into an all-nighter considering all that is on offer at this premier entertainment resort.
Also known as the Palace of Dreams, Emperors Palace boasts a whopping 7 different casino options, a number of theatres, bars, and restaurants, as well as a spa, and entertainment area for children. The palace is also conveniently located close to OR Tambo International Airport, with an airport shuttle transporting guests to and from the airport every 20 minutes.
Guests at Peermont Metcourt have access to all of Emperors Palace’s facilities. Choose from the Classic and Superior Rooms, both available with either 2 twin beds or 1 kind bed; or the 3 Universal Accessibly Rooms. The hotel’s F.L.A.G. Café leads out onto a manicured garden and refreshing pool while their 21 Degrees bar is the perfect place to sip an aperitif.
- Guests at Peermont Metcourt have access to Emperors Palace’s facilities
- On-site restaurant, bar, and pool
- All rooms are equipped with a safe, hairdryer, phone, Wi-Fi, TV, tea/coffee station, writing desk, and air conditioning
- 3 universally accessible rooms
- Close to OR Tambo with a shuttle service running between the airport and the hotel every 20 minutes