Convenience, comfort, and affordability are the order of the day at Garden Court’s OR Tambo International Airport. The airport acts as the gateway to South Africa and all its attractions and here guests can make the most of their quick stopover in the nation’s capital with its airport shuttle, and attractions that aren’t found too far afield from Birch Acres Mall and Kempton Park Golf Course to Montecasino.
Johannesburg is many things: an economic powerhouse on the continent, a colourful pocket of the cosmopolitan nature of the country at large, a bustling city, and the landscape upon which a large amount of South Africa’s history played out. As a result, visitors can visit malls, museums, parks, skyscrapers, and so much more.
Garden Court has 208 Standard Rooms, 21 Standard Surcharge Rooms, 24 Superior Rooms, as well as Family Room options. Each room has en suite bathrooms, flat-screen satellite TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and a digital safe. The hotel also has a babysitting and cot facilities on request, a complimentary airport shuttle every 30 minutes, a business and fitness centre, and an Irish pub.
- Conveniently located near to South Africa’s primary international airport
- Airport shuttles are available every 30 minutes
- Variety of room configurations available
- Onsite amenities include an outdoor pool, business and fitness centre, and a restaurant
- Nearby: Kempton Park Golf Course and Birch Acres Mall