The deluxe five-star Peermont D’oreale Grande Hotel at Emperors Palace features hand-painted murals and frescos, marble-tiled floors, plush carpets, intricate mosaics, and lush furnishings. All these regal elements combine to create an elegant ambience.
Overlooking the magnificent gardens and pool area, the elegant conservatory-style Aurelia's Restaurant changes from a light and breezy breakfast-and-lunch ambience during the day to a sophisticated dining experience at night. Encounter an intricate taste experience of a wide diversity of dishes that will not only linger on the palate but also on the mind.
Accommodation consists of 196 beautifully appointed rooms, ranging from Classic, Deluxe or Superior Rooms as well as Executive, Premier and the magnificent Presidential Suites. Every room features state-of-the-art facilities, such as private en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV, and a mini-bar. Each room overlooks either the front gardens with their magnificent sculpture of Caesar the Conqueror or the panoramic views across the landscaped Gardens of Vespasian.
- Five-star luxury and Roman-inspired décor
- Wide range of rooms and suites with high-end facilities
- Exceptional standards of service and accommodating staff
- A variety of dining, entertainment, shopping and leisure options
- Just a short distance away from O.R. Tambo International Airport