The Ocean View sits at the foot of the Outeniqua Mountains within the Wilderness National Park – its sleek, white lines a stark contrast to the untamed, green wilderness rising around its structure. The property merges with a beach on the edge of the warm Indian Ocean and combines luxury and style with all the comforts of home.
Its location right on the beachfront allows guests to indulge in deep-sea fishing, surfing, scuba diving, canoeing and skiing. Avid birders will be excited to hear that the rivers, lakes and estuaries intertwining throughout the park attract numerous bird species. For a change of pace, opt for paragliding, hang gliding or microlight flights. Join the ranks of the brave at one of the world’s highest bungee jumps.
Nibble on a generous breakfast on the first floor terrace, spotting dolphins at play and pods of whales making their annual migration. Retreat to your Bedroom – one of only six – and its picture window, en-suite bathroom and private deck. Lounge by the heated saltwater pool, cocktail in hand or stroll the stretch of pristine beach.
- Situated at the foot of the Outeniqua Mountains within the Wilderness National Park
- Lakes and estuaries attract a variety of birdlife
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy deep-sea fishing, surfing, scuba diving, canoeing and skiing
- For a different view, opt for paragliding, hang-gliding or microlight flights
- All 6 en-suite Bedrooms have sea-facing views and picture windows