Situated in the heart of the Garden Route between the inviting Indian Ocean and the verdant slopes of the Outeniqua Mountains, Wilderness is a nature lover’s paradise and an ideal base from which to explore this cherished region. Cinnamon Boutique Guest House offers five-star accommodation in this serene setting, just 200m from the beautiful Wilderness Beach.
Rivers, lakes and estuaries characterise this region, inviting water sports enthusiasts to come out and play, while nature trails wind their way between the countless trees of densely wooded forests. Those of an adventurous inclination can choose between countless outdoor pursuits—a trickle of brightly coloured kites bearing paragliders come drifting down to the beach when the wind is right.
At the guest house, a pool and patio/sundeck are the perfect places to withdraw to while a stylish bar is perfect for drinks before or after dinner in one of the town’s delicious eateries. Accommodation is offered in 13 luxurious Suites, most with balconies with mountain or ocean views. Amenities include king or twin three-quarter beds, en suite bathrooms, sitting area, air-condition, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
- Facilities include 2 lounges, a bar, verandah and pool with patio/sundeck
- 2 Family Suites are available for those travelling with children, one of which is physically-challenged accessible
- Breakfast is served daily in the open-plan restaurant that opens out onto the verandah
- Fabulous location from which to explore the Garden Route
- Within walking distance of the beach