Brushing the beautiful Hermanus coastline with a backdrop of enchanting mountains, Shore’s Edge Guesthouse exudes endearing small town charm. With a wrap-around balcony, every angle can be admired. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ocean views with sandy toes or explore the small town on foot.
Hermanus, a quaint town, just 120km away from Cape Town, is perfect for a quick retreat. It can suit any type of holiday from leisure to adventure. A more laid-back traveller can enjoy whale watching, beach lounging, and spa treatments. The more intrepid explorers can take on the incredible hikes, scuba diving, and zip lining on offer. Art galleries, markets, and museums are a must for small town getaways.
The decor of crisp white linens and accents of blue reflect a truly serene energy. With five en-suites rooms, this beach haven is all yours. The open plan living and dining areas add to the harmonious feel of the guesthouse. Rooms boast heated towel rails, flat screen TVs, underfloor heating, ideal for the colder months.
- Five en-suite bedrooms fitted with heated towel rails
- Open-plan upstairs area with a lounge, dining room, and wrap-around balcony for exceptional views
- Flat screen TV, ample cupboard space, and fully equipped dressing table
- Solar heated swimming pool, underfloor heating plus indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Walking distance to beach