Ocean Eleven Guest House is a crowd pleaser for two reasons. Firstly, its perch high up on the Hermanus cliffs affords a spectacular view over Walker Bay and Hermanus. Secondly, despite humble beginnings, this guest house has breezed to being one of the top accommodation options in the area on account of the friendly and attentive hands-on owners.
Between June and November Hermanus hosts a large number of Southern Right Whales that flock to the Western Cape shores to mate and calve and awe spectators. From the 12km stretch of cliff paths, visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the village, while being entertained by these giants of the sea at one of the world’s best land-based whale-watching sites.
Accommodation consists of 10 beautifully appointed rooms - 3 Standard, 5 Deluxe and 2 Suites all with expansive views over Walker Bay. Rooms have a variety of features from wooden floors to high ceilings - each individual and special in its own right. Families might consider The Apartment with space enough for two adults and two children complete with living area and patio.
- Extensive ocean views of Walker Bay from main areas and guest rooms
- Cordial, down-to-earth hosts create a warm, inviting atmosphere
- Perfect for exploring the Whale Route between June and November
- Accommodation options for couples and families
- Within walking distance of Hermanus village