Imagine an afternoon spent on the verandah of a stately manor house overlooking endless acres of fynbos veld, followed by an evening drive through the savannah in hot pursuit of the Big 5. Located on a 5,000ha concession in Addo Elephant National Park - renowned for having one of the densest elephant population on earth – Gorah Elephant Camp is the next destination to add to your bucket list.
Addo is within easy driving distance of Port Elizabeth , its airport, and Grahamstown – home to the largest annual arts festival on the continent. The park is also the only place in the world where visitors can see the ‘Big 7’ which includes all of the Big 5 along with the southern right whale and great white shark.
11 cream Tented Suites are furnished with king-size beds and decorated in light, airy tones. All suites boast a private viewing deck, en-suite bathroom, and solar powered electricity. Over a 150 years old, Gorah House is a reminder of a bygone era. Modern luxuries include a swimming pool, loungers, Wi-Fi at reception, and a curio store.
- Luxury Tented Suites and al fresco dining on the verandah or beneath the boma
- Big 5 destination along with the southern right whale and great white shark
- Park is known for having one of the densest elephant population in the world
- Suites come with bathrobes, slippers, body products, umbrellas, sherry, and 24hr service
- Close to Port Elizabeth and its airport as well as Grahamstown