Mimosa Lodge is conveniently located along South Africa’s picturesque Route 62 and is part of one of the longest wine routes in the world. Only two hours from Cape Town, this is the perfect stopover for travellers who are leisurely exploring one of the country’s best-loved self-drive routes.
The nearby Robertson Wine Valley is home to a plethora of farms offering delicious wine tastings and pairings. Adrenaline junkies will love the countless 4x4 routes in the area, while outdoorsmen are sure to cast a line in passing rivers, take a dip in the natural hot springs or enjoy a round of golf at nearby courses.
Mimosa Lodge has 11 Classic Rooms, 11 Garden Suites and an Orchard Suite. The Classic Suites are located in an 1859 national monument, elegantly decorated and feature en-suite bathrooms. The Garden Suites boast patios – perfect for enjoying the surrounding garden. With a private garden, secluded location and champagne pool, couples will fall in love all over again in the Orchard Suite. The main area boasts a garden, pool, and award-winning restaurant headed by Swiss chef, Bernhard Hess.
- Located on Route 62 and one of the longest wine routes in the world
- Some of the rooms are in a national monument that is well over a century old
- Award-wining restaurant with a chef who only uses the freshest ingredients
- Numerous activities nearby including golf, wine tasting, 4x4 trails, historical tours and fishing
- Ideal stopover while self-driving Route 62