Along the Garden Route, on the outskirts of Plettenberg Bay near Nature’s Valley, is the award-winning, five-star luxury Kurland Hotel. Set on a vast and beautiful private estate, this boutique hotel has only 12 Suites, making it an exclusive hideaway.
Enjoy fine cuisine, whether you dine in the library, on the verandah, by the pool, at the courtyard, on your private terrace, at the Chef's Table or in the rose gardens. Kurland estate offer outdoor-enthusiast entertainment abound - walking and running hiking trails, mountain climbing and quad biking. Guests can indulge in a friendly game of tennis, take a crack at horse riding, or go for a picnic. Kurland is child-friendly and offers great facilities and services for children.
Kurland Hotel has 2 Elegant Suites, 6 Luxury Suites and 4 Superior Suites, while the 8 roomed Kurland Villa is available on an exclusive use basis. The rooms overlook the pool area and are a few steps from the main homestead. The rooms all have huge bathrooms, sitting areas, fireplaces and private patios for you to enjoy.
- Member of Relais & Chateaux Association, upholding the standards of this exclusive title
- Family-owned and operated with emphasis on personal and attentive service
- Secluded setting, far enough from the busy villages to escape it all, yet close enough to still enjoy what they have on offer
- Great variety of on-site facilities, particularly for outdoor-enthusiasts
- Child-friendly with excellent facilities and services for children