Christiana Lodge offers a precisely crafted stay combining the hospitality and romance of Karoo country living with the chic clean lines of the classic beach house. Situated in the Garden Route gem of Plettenburg Bay, the lodge is only a 5-minute walk from Robberg Beach. Its design re-creates the space and light of wide-open spaces and blur’s the boundaries between inside and outside for a truly charming stay that maximises the effect of its beautiful surroundings.
The Garden Route is world-renowned for its extensive assortment of outdoor activities from seasonal whale watching to canopy tours, elephant encounters, and plenty more. In addition to providing an ideal base of exploration, Plettenberg Bay’s selection of blue flag beaches make it especially appealing along with its historical attractions, wine estates, shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Christiana’s 11 Suites are each uniquely styled and come with private terraces or decks, beautiful views and all the luxury conveniences needed for an exclusive stay. The Brakkloof Self-Catering Unit will suit more independent travellers. The lodge facilities include a lounge and dining area extending to covered decks, open decks, secluded garden nooks, and a swimming pool.
- Four-star luxury accommodation in the Garden Route town of Plettenberg bay
- Only a 5-minute walk from renowned Robberg Beach
- Hands-on hosting from the owner and friendly staff offer true South African hospitality
- Decor and design inspired by childhood memories of Karoo farm-life create romantic yet unique beach-side accommodation
- West-facing lodge ideal for taking in gorgeous sunsets