With beautiful natural surroundings, a balmy climate and the Garden Route’s top beaches, Plettenberg Bay has something to offer all year round and was aptly dubbed Bahia Formosa, beautiful bay, by Portuguese explorers many years ago. Modern-day holiday explorers will be struck by this same beauty from the cliff-top Bosavern Guest House, just a 10 to 15-minute walk from the town centre, with views over Robberg Beach and Nature Reserve.
There is plenty to entice you to the bay with 15km of premiere beaches to enjoy, a number of pristine nature reserves and wildlife sanctuaries nearby and lots of outdoor activities to engage in from boat trips to the Robberg Seal Colony to canopy tours in the Tsitsikamma.
The Guest House contains 5 luxurious and spacious Double Guestrooms all featuring patios with stunning panoramic views, en suite bathrooms, TV with selected DSTV channels plus DVD player, a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and under-floor heating for cooler winter nights. A pool and viewing deck allow maximum opportunities to relax, refresh and sunbathe in this perfect setting while breakfast is served upstairs on the protected balcony leading out from the lounge.
- Stunning position with views of Robberg Beach and Nature Reserve along with the emerald expanse of Plett Country Club golf course.
- A short 10-15 minutes’ walk from Plettenberg’s town centre
- 4-star rating and one of Plett’s top accommodation establishments
- Personal hosting from owners Viv and Gerald
- Proximity to the Garden Route’s best beaches as well as the Tsitsikamma National Park